Topics

Thanks for the move to groups.io

David R. Hassall WA5DJJ

Dear Gang,

Thanks for the move to Groups.io. It feels really good. I am still using
both of my PHSNA UNITS and it makes my life easy. Trying to catch up with
what has been going on while I was off experimenting. I now have the
world's ONLY ALL BAND QRSS SUPER GRABBER. Now receiving on 160M, 80M,
60M, 40M, 30M, 20M 17M, 15M, 12M and 10M. Building the receivers for 630M
and 2200M as I write this. That grabber pictures are on qsl.net. with my
call at the end. It is really a site to see. If you have a QRSS
transmitter. Put it on the air and see if it still works. My grabber is
on 24/7 and I record each grabber picture. I couldn't have done it without
my PHSNA to build and align all of the bandpass filters for each frequency.
Many thanks to the PHSNA designers and software guru's. You all are
AWESOME!

Take care and have fun.

73 Dave Hassall WA5DJJ Las Cruces, New Mexico

QRSS SUPER GRABBER WEBSITE: http://www.qsl.net/wa5djj/