Topics

Schedule for a new run of boards?

Steven Greenfield AE7HD

The makerspace I'm in, OlyMEGA, has a few hams that are talking about building network analyzers. I don't know at this time how many are interested, but I was wondering if you have an idea when you might order more PCBs made, or do you have some extras left over?

Steve Greenfield AE7HD http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenjgreenfield

blackholenulled

I've never used it but oshpark.com looks intriguing. The board plans can be shared and then anyone can order boards whenever they want without waiting for board runs.

Lorn
KK4KRI

They rock. I’ve used them for several projects.

On Apr 20, 2018, at 17:44, lorn@... [PHSNA] <PHSNA@...> wrote:

I've never used it but oshpark.com looks intriguing. The board plans can be shared and then anyone can order boards whenever they want without waiting for board runs.

Lorn
KK4KRI

Steven Greenfield AE7HD

Thanks, I didn't know that.