Topics

Recent Orders and Type II AD9851 modules

K5ESS

With the recent new board offerings from Jim I suspect some will be ordering new Type II AD9851 modules.  In the past,  Digital Steve - K1RF and I ( and probably others) have bought AD9851 modules that have a 30.00 MHz oscillator that is only rated to 3.3v. They have or eventually will fail at 5V VCC.

Has anyone identified an Ebay source for Type II AD9851 modules that have a for sure recognized 5V 30 MHZ oscillator?

Thanks,

Mike K5ESS

Tim

You can use a 9851 board kit from QRP-Labs as a substitute.
QRP Labs Kits

Tim