Topics

PHSNA PC boards

N5IB

A fair number of new folks have signed on to the PHSNA Group in the last couple of months. Probably worth checking what the need for PC boards is. I'll make a poll.

Responding to the poll doesn't constitute an order, or even a comittment to purchase - just info right now. I'll let it run for a couple of weeks and see if there is justification for a run of boards.

Details on the various types of boards are in the Files area, including a FAQ document. Message #3148 has the costs the last time I had boards made.

Jim, N5IB

mosaicmerc

k7wxw@...

i duuno but probably not a good choice for me. nine grand for the "base" model is more than i've paid for all my ham and test gear together at this point. ;)

73 de bill k7wxw

k7wxw@...

GE - I participated in the April survey regarding boards and I am wondering if a new run of PCBs is going to happen. I am interested in purchasing a full set.

73 de bill K7WXW

Don Vosper

On 13/08/2017 05:40, k7wxw@... [PHSNA] wrote:
I participated in the April survey regarding boards and I am wondering if a new run of PCBs is going to happen.
I would be interested to know as well.
Don, m5aky