PHSNA - New Members

Nick Kennedy

Hello PHSNA-

I've recently become one of the moderators for the group. I note that we've had 18 new members sign on in this month. You should now have access to the messages and files in this group.

If you decide to post, note that the first post is moderated. I'll try to approve any such posts ASAP and you'll have free access afterwards.

Jim Pruitt

Hello Nick.

Nice to see you signed on as a moderator and I assume co owner of the group.

Do you have any plans for generating interest and traffic on the list?

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 5/13/2020 8:10 AM, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Hello PHSNA-

I've recently become one of the moderators for the group. I note that we've had 18 new members sign on in this month. You should now have access to the messages and files in this group.

If you decide to post, note that the first post is moderated. I'll try to approve any such posts ASAP and you'll have free access afterwards.

Well, nothing specific but there's a lot of good content on there. I think
a lot of those recently signed up came from the nanoVNA group where Ignacio
EA1APL (I think) had mentioned some of the resources available.

There had been no posts since December which surprised me and someone
suggested the group had been shut down so I contacted N5IB and he said not
so. But he had asked for help on the moderation duty and I said I'd be glad
to do that.

73-

Nick

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 4:04 PM Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Nick.

Nice to see you signed on as a moderator and I assume co owner of the
group.

Do you have any plans for generating interest and traffic on the list?

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 5/13/2020 8:10 AM, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Hello PHSNA-

I've recently become one of the moderators for the group. I note that
we've had 18 new members sign on in this month. You should now have access
to the messages and files in this group.

If you decide to post, note that the first post is moderated. I'll try
to approve any such posts ASAP and you'll have free access afterwards.

Alan Jamieson

Hello
It's good to see the group active again, especially as I've just begun to complete my PHSNA after a long hiatus.
I had a problem getting the software to compile until finding that the Morse.ino that's in the software file was the problem. However It does compile OK with the version in the Windows file.
The various versions of the software and hardware files are not always clearly identified. It would be helpful if someone who knows the project well could sort the most up to date material into a folder.
Cheers
Alan
VK5ZFj