Topics

PC Boards Arrive

N5IB

PC boards arrived a couple of hours ago. Passed visual inspection.
I have them all cut apart, the relief holes drilled for the MMIC chips, and am presently dressing out the cut edges to get rid of the fiberglass splinters.

It will take a day or so to get them sorted, packed, and weighed for postage.
Starting this weekend I'll begin sending out e-mails with the final tally.
Mailing should commence by Monday.

When all the orders have been packed I'll put out a list of whatever is left over.

All the requested PC boards have been packed and are ready for mailing. The first batch went into the post today. Everyone who requested boards should have, by now, received an e-mail with the final tally, including postage costs.

Since boards have to be ordered in multiples of ten, there are always a few remaining. Here's what's left in the cupboard: Given the diminishing number of requests, these are likely to be the last of the PHSNA and accessories.

*requires an ERA-3+ (or compatible)  MMIC amplifier chip

1 remains - *PHSNA for Type-1 DDS and UNO  $4.50 ea

7 remain - *PHSNA for Type-2 DDS and UNO  $4.50 ea

1 remains - PHSNA for DDS-60 and NANO   $4.00 ea

2 remain - Experimenter Board for Type-2 and NANO $4.00 ea

8 remain - *Crystal Test Fixture $4.00 ea

8 remain - AD-8307 Power Meter  $3.50 ea

13 remain - Return Loss Bridge with 1% SMD resistors  $2.00 ea
7 remain - Type-1 / Type-2 DDS adapter board $2.50 ea

11 remain - Low Pass Filter   $1.00 ea
**26 remain - Varactor Adapter for LC meters  $3.00 ea
**15 remain - Crystal Spotting Oscillator semi-kit  $5.00 ea
**32 remain - FT-243 Crystal Adapters $1.00 ea

**look on http://n5ib.net/Index.xht for info on these "non PHSNA" boards

note that the Measurement Receivers and Current Limiters are sold out.

If you want any of these, contact me    off list please      n5ib (at) juno (dot) com
They are on hand and ready for immediate mailing.

All but two batches of the requested boards have been mailed or otherwise accounted for, including the recent extra requests. The two remaining parcels are destined for ZIPs 70065  and 99320. If you requested boards and haven't had an e-mail from me in the past week or so, check your spam bucket   :^))

The cupboard is leaking boards... here's all that's left:

 *requires an ERA-3+ (or compatible)  MMIC amplifier chip

5 remain - *PHSNA for Type-2 DDS and UNO  $4.50 ea

1 remains - Experimenter Board for Type-2 and NANO $4.00 ea

3 remain - *Crystal Test Fixture $4.00 ea

3 remain - Return Loss Bridge with 1% SMD resistors  $2.00 ea
4 remain - Type-1 / Type-2 DDS adapter board $2.50 ea

**25 remain - Varactor Adapter for LC meters  $3.00 ea
**15 remain - Crystal Spotting Oscillator semi-kit  $5.00 ea
**30 remain - FT-243 Crystal Adapters $1.00 ea

**look on http://n5ib.net/Index.xht for info on these "non PHSNA" boards
All other boards are sold out

If you want any of these, contact me    off list please      n5ib (at) juno (dot) com
They are on hand and ready for immediate mailing.

Jim, N5IB