Topics

New PC Board Order - progress report

N5IB

I've managed to organize the PC board panels to get enough boards made to fulfill over 99% of the requests. Everyone who made a request should have already received an acknowledgement. I'll send in for a quote from the board house and submit the order by the end of this week. Then it should be about two to three weeks before the boards arrive.  Based on a recent order there may be a slight increase in cost, ought not be more than 10 to 25 cents more per board, depending on size. Seems mostly due to an increase in shipping cost from overseas.

In addition to the PHSNA related boards, I have available some leftover boards from some other projects:

-  Crystal spotting oscillator:
http://n5ib.net/Crystal%20Spotter%20semi-kit.pdf
     these are $5 each, plus postage, about two dozen of the "semi kits" remain,
     another dozen or so bare boards @ $4 each, plus postage

-  Current limiting accessory:
http://n5ib.net/A%20Current%20Limiting%20Accessory%20for%20QRP%20Power%20Supplies.pdf
     these are $4 each, plus postage, less than a dozen remain

-  FT243 crystal adapter:
http://n5ib.net/An%20Adapter%20for%20FT-243.pdf
     these are $1 each, plus postage, a couple dozen remain

-   Varactor adapter for LC meters:
http://n5ib.net/Varactor%20Adapter%20for%20AADE%20LC%20Meter.pdf
     these are $3 each, plus postage, a couple dozen remain.

If you want any of these, or wish to tack them onto your previous PHSNA request
contact me  off-list           n5ib (at) juno (dot) com

The PC board order has been placed. The board house has improved their turnaround time to 3 to 4 days, so allowing for another maybe 4 or 5 days for DHL Express, we might have some boards by the second week of October.  Will take a few more days to cut them apart and pack them for shipping so I can total the postage. Then will notify everyone the final tally.

Since I have to order everything in multiples of 10, there will be the odd few boards left over. I'll post what remains in the cupboard when all the orders have shipped.

[...]

Jim, N5IB

daven9ooq

Jim, Thanks for the PHSNA boards update, nice work ,we didn't even have to ask,looking forward to hearing when shipped, Thanks again!

73's