----Messaggio originale----

Da: kennnick@...

Data: 7-mag-2018 20.59

A: <PHSNA@groups.io>

Ogg: Re: [PHSNA] info

Hello Ambro,

All of the software you need is in the folder "Windows PHSNA". That

includes two Arduino 'ino' files plus the Windows executable.

You will also find a user's guide for the software and a guide on how to do

the Arduino software installation, for any people not familiar with it.

There are sample "parameters.txt" and "memories.txt" files which the

Windows PHSNA program reads to configure itself for your specific system.

As for schematics -- since there are many variations on the software, I

recommend you first look over "PHSNA FAQ Sheet.pdf" which is in the top

level (last page) of the files area. I hope it will guide you to the

correct document for the schematics. But if there's any trouble, we can

help you.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 1:40 PM Ambro_IW2FVO via Groups.Io <iw2fvo=

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

hi to all in this forum,
I have to build the Phsna for one of my friend ham.,
I would like to use the parts already on our hands without the use of a
pcb.
We have : Arduino nano, ad9850 DDS, ad 8307 detector all working.
Need the following_
where to download the latest schematic diagram and part list
where to download the latest arduino firmware
where to download the last pc software.
thanks for all,
73 ambro

Ambro IW2FVO

Thanks a lot: I did find them now.73,Ambro

Da: kennnick@...
Data: 7-mag-2018 20.59
A: <PHSNA@groups.io>

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

hi to all in this forum,
I have to build the Phsna for one of my friend ham.,
I would like to use the parts already on our hands without the use of a
pcb.
We have : Arduino nano, ad9850 DDS, ad 8307 detector all working.
Need the following_
where to download the latest schematic diagram and part list
where to download the latest arduino firmware
where to download the last pc software.
thanks for all,
73 ambro

Nick Kennedy

It's funny, but I was just about to send out that same information and
Ignacio beat me to it by a few minutes.

The voltage monitoring function was added by Ignacio late in the game so
the hardware modifications don't appear on the schematics. It's a very
useful addition because it tells you the supply voltage and also adds
over-voltage and under-voltage alarms.

It's quite easy to start the system up and forget to turn on the 12 V
supply. The Arduino will be running on the 5 V from the USB but readings
will have large errors. The low voltage alarm will tell you what's wrong
when this happens.