Topics

FRA capabilities for the PicoScope instruments from Pico Technology

Peter Andersson

Those of you who happens to own a PicoScope PC oscilloscope might be aware of Aaron Hexamers application FRA4PicoScope, hexamer / FRA4PicoScope / wiki / Home — Bitbucket ,

The app provides Frequency Response Analysis (FRA) capabilities for the PicoScope.

In order to work past the frequency limitation of the 100 kHz generator built-in to my PS2205, I added the possibility to use an AD9850 or AD9851 DDS module controlled by an Arduino-based

microcontroller over a serial port.

See peter_andersson_ / FRA4PicoScopeExtSigGen — Bitbucket .

73

Peter, OH2PA