From: "K5ESS" <k5ess.nothdurft@...>
To: PHSNA@groups.io
Sent: 10/24/2018 9:31:09 PM
Subject: [PHSNA] Finished at last

Finally completed my PHSNA (after three years). Built it in a re-purposed HP-435 chassis. Took advantage of the 435's 50MHz, 1mW power reference and included it. Also included a second channel.
Guess I'll have to write my own software to take advantage of the second channel. Originally thought I'd have room for an internal battery but turned out not to be the case, so for now the battery voltage scale is of no use unless and until I add provisions for an external battery.
Mike
K5ESS

Steven Dick

Wow. Just beautiful. very nice packaging!!