Topics

Experimenter Board rev1.20

N5IB

I've posted a new document to the Experimenter Board folder in the Files Area. Preliminary info about the changes to be made in the next batch of Experimenter Boards.

Jim, N5IB

drmail377

Since there is no link and/or little details provided about where to find the new file uploaded file from the OP, I dig... And It "seems" to be here:

Files > Experimenter Board for Type II DDS and Arduino NANO

Filename is:

DDS Type II and Arduino NANO Experimenter Board rev1.20.pdf

Information about a new version of the Experimenter Board

N5IB

Indeed, that's where it is.... as noted in message #2990 ...

N5IB