Topics

Cheaper 10 pin Fem Header for Type II and Experimenters boards

K5ESS

An alternative (and cheaper) 10 pin female header for the Type II PHSNA and the Experimenters Board is Mouser P/N  782-A000086.  It is two 10 pin long tailed headers for $1.11.
Mike
K5ESS

N5IB

Also recently discovered the Marlin P Jones part #31053-HC, a long tailed 10 pin F header for $0.30

MPJ recently listed a Type I DDS, #31815-MP, for $9.95, but currently showing as out of stock.

Jim, N5IB

---In PHSNA@..., <k5ess.nothdurft@...> wrote :

An alternative (and cheaper) 10 pin female header for the Type II PHSNA and the Experimenters Board is Mouser P/N  782-A000086.  It is two 10 pin long tailed headers for $1.11.
Mike
K5ESS

Asadullah Mir

  I got mine from Aliexpress
youcan try
FREE SHIPPING 20PCS/LOT , 2.54MM 10Pin 10MM Long Needle Female Pin Header Strip Stackable Header-in Other Electronic Components from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

or this

 FREE SHIPPING 60PCS 2.54MM 6Pin 8Pin 10Pin 10MM Long Needle Female Pin Header Strip Stackable Header-in Other Electronic Components from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

  These are much cheaper. I have never had trouble with Aliexpress I buy hundreds of Items every year.

You can search Aliexpress under 'arduino header'. There are many other options to find something more suitable to the number of pieces you want.