Topics

AD9851 Pull Up Resistors for communication

Alfredo Mendiola Loyola

Dear All:

I have seen the DDS60 schematic and I saw three Pull Up resistors for the Pins D7, FQ_UD and W_CLK (Communication pins).

If I use a AD9851 chip do I have to add those pull up resistors?

http://midnightdesignsolutions.com/dds60/#Schematic

Regards.

Alfredo Mendiola Loyola

N5IB

I'm not sure I understand your question, Alfredo.

If the DDS-60 module is used with the DDS60/NANO PHSNA board, no additional pullups are needed.

Are you planning to use a DDS module with a PHSNA board other than the one designed for it?

Or are you planning to use a Type II DDS with a 9851 chip, and the new Experimenter Board?

Jim, N5IB

Alfredo Mendiola Loyola

I want to use the DDS-60 Module with my Arduino Uno (Atmega328P).

Regards.
Alfredo

Alfredo Mendiola Loyola

I want to use my Arduino Uno (Atmega328p chip) with and AD9851 chip, but I don't know if I need Pull up resistors on pins D7, FQ_UD and W_CLK (Communication pins).

73s.
Alfredo Mendiola Loyola
Lima, Peru