Topics

AD9850 or AD9851 Type I/II adapter PCBs Useage Option

Larry Humphrey

Read the
PHSNA Type II Details 21 MAR 2014.pdf
file (especially page 3) on https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PHSNA/info reflector.. Using the toroid transformer interface between AD9850 (or AD9851) output and external LPF and MMIC amplifier works even with OUT_A and OUT_B current sources reversed. See page 4 of file.  Since I am planning on using the modifications described this file, there is no need to rework "reverse connection" described by Mike, K5ESS in off line email to people who bought his Type I/II adapter PCBs. This pdf file is located in
Files subdirectory.

Larry, W2HHV

Larry Humphrey

Sorry folks.  I posted this message to wrong group.  I need to post on
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SoftwareControlledHamRadio/info
reflector.

Larry, W2HHV