Topics

Yahoo Groups download

Terry VK5TM

I tried that a few weeks ago and the eventual message back was "Nothing to download" so don't rely on it to save something you desperately need.

Terry VK5TM

DuWayne Schmidlkofer

With Yahoo Groups shutting down, and not all of those I subscribe to moving over to groups .io. I wanted to grab a copy of the existing Yahoo Group data.
I found directions on how to grab a download of all your Yahoo grooups at
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/4/20917500/yahoo-group-data-download-how-to
It took about a week before I received a message that everything was ready to download. Everything from all my subscribed groups ,messages,files,photos were included in a couple large zip files.
DuWayne KV4QB