Topics

Experimenter Board rev1.20

N5IB

Indeed, that's where it is.... as noted in message #2990 ...

N5IB

---In PHSNA@..., <drmail377@...> wrote :

Since there is no link and/or little details provided about where to find the new file uploaded file from the OP, I dig... And It "seems" to be here:

Files > Experimenter Board for Type II DDS and Arduino NANO

Filename is:

DDS Type II and Arduino NANO Experimenter Board rev1.20.pdf

Information about a new version of the Experimenter Board

drmail377

Since there is no link and/or little details provided about where to find the new file uploaded file from the OP, I dig... And It "seems" to be here:

Files > Experimenter Board for Type II DDS and Arduino NANO

Filename is:

DDS Type II and Arduino NANO Experimenter Board rev1.20.pdf

Information about a new version of the Experimenter Board

N5IB

I've posted a new document to the Experimenter Board folder in the Files Area. Preliminary info about the changes to be made in the next batch of Experimenter Boards.

Jim, N5IB