Topics

PC board needs survey

Steven Greenfield AE7HD

Thanks!

Steve Greenfield AE7HD

David Collins

Hi Jim,

I am wondering why the Measurement Receiver PCBs are not included in the poll.  I have finally gotten around to adding MR support to the MSNA firmware (planned for V5.00) and I could use another MR.  The one I have seems to work fine but I didn't package it with any consideration for shielding and the noise floor seems a little high.  I would prefer to have a second one for that investigation leaving the one I have for firmware development and support.

73,
Dave Collins - AD7JT

Steven Greenfield AE7HD

I am in a maker club, about half-dozen of us are hams. So I may wish to order more than a few of these, if that is alright.

I'd rather over-order than be caught short later.

Steve Greenfield AE7HD