Re: Building the Simple Scalar Network Analyzer

Michael McShan <n5jky@...>

I got 40 15 nF feed-through caps for $7.19 from this Ebay vendor:

Smooth transaction with no problems.

73,
Mike N5JKY
OK City

On Oct 30, 2013, at 9:07 AM, john lawson <jmlcs2000@...> wrote:

Gene, Max-Gain Systems carries 5000 pf feed thru caps at around .75 cents or so each. However, they are kinda hard to find on their site....Here is the link

The page that comes up is titled Door Knob Caps......just scroll down near the very bottom and you'll find those feedthru caps at 5000pf.....they are mil. spec pulls.....I have some and they appear to be very high quality feed thrus and even include the mounting hardware......hope this helps, Good luck with your project, John K5IRK

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:06 AM, Gene Dorcas <gene@...> wrote:

Thanks so much for guiding us along the way.  I’ll start on my power meter(s) tomorrow.

Would you believe I spent 2 hrs today looking for  feed-thru caps.  I’ve used from a little bag of .001 feed-thru caps for years and of course, you know it, now I can’t find them. Isn’t that just the way it goes sometimes.  Hi Hi

Thanks again,
Gene, W5DOR