Re: AD-8307 Power Meter

N5IB

Speaking of shielded boxes... Jerry cited a radio shack box for the SSNA in the B.O.M. It was the same one he used for his power meter, I think.

And I'll add this link to some steel slip-top tins - rather like Altoids, but available in bigger sizes. Bright steel finish that takes paint well, and easy to punch or drill. The overlapping lid makes for good shielding. And the metal can be soldered to.

<http://www.papermart.com/rectangular-tin-cans/id=20952#20952>

Look on page 7 of the overview. That's my 8307 power meter in the "medium" tin. I bought a case of 24 of them for the price of two cast aluminum boxes. I've used mine for several projects.