From: n5ib@...
Sent: 04/13/14 12:51 PM
To: PHSNA@...
Subject: [PHSNA] Re: ***Possible*** Builder Alert - Power meter boards rev 2.03

The Malevolent Seven power meter boards are still out there - undiscovered. Check your stash...

 caveat molitor

 ****ALERT****

3 of the 10 bad boards have been found and neutralized, so seven more are lurking on your benches, lying in ambush, bent on who knows what evil intent. Trust no one - watch your six....

See messages # 1010 and 1006 for details