From: PHSNA@... [mailto:PHSNA@...] On Behalf Of kennnick@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:27 PM
To: PHSNA@...
Subject: [PHSNA] Ordered the stuff ...

I got on eBay last night and today and ordered an AD9850 board (about $6 ppd) and a Freeduino (about $12.50 ppd).  I compared pictures on the Excel BOM to those on eBay.

So maybe they'll arrive on the slow boat before the boards are ready.  I'm hoping I have the stuff to populate the board already.

I have something similar already working with a PIC and Raspberry Pi, but this will be a lot neater.

Ready to make some measurements.