From: n5ib@...
Sent: 12/18/13 01:12 PM
To: PHSNA@...
Subject: [PHSNA] RE:

Thanks for the catch, Will

I fixed it and was even able to get it uploaded without error.

Tried opening it and it appears OK

But still can't delete the old one, so I cut it to the clipboard.

Jim, N5IB

---In PHSNA@{{emailDomain}}, <zl1tao@...> wrote:

Just a query.

 Was reading the instructions in Builders Alert, item 3, instructions 2 & 3.

 Instruction 2 is "insert long pins of header into Uno."

 Instruction 3 is "insert long pins into bottom of PHSN board"

 Should 3 be "insert SHORT pins into bottom of PHSN board"

 Cheers

 Will

 ZL1TAO