From: PHSNA@... [mailto:PHSNA@...] On Behalf Of vk3pe@...
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 10:28 PM
To: PHSNA@...
Subject: RE: Re: [PHSNA] RE: RE: Printed Circuit Boards for SSNA

Jim, no Paypal will severely limit orders from Dx at least. Other methods of payment are expensive.

glenn

---In PHSNA@..., <phsna@...> wrote:

I'm awaiting a small test order from an overseas PCB fab house. Probably
at least a week more, as I received the shipping notification just today
(Sat).
If quality is satisfactory I will place a bulk order for boards. I'll
announce when that's about to happen, and will begin taking orders for
boards.

If this fab house works out the cost will be under $10 postpaid for USA
shipping. DX shipping and payment will have to be determined.
One thing for sure. PayPal will NOT be used for either USA or DX orders.

Jim, N5IB