Re: Printed Circuit Boards for SSNA

N5IB

I'm awaiting a small test order from an overseas PCB fab house. Probably
at least a week more, as I received the shipping notification just today
(Sat).
If quality is satisfactory I will place a bulk order for boards. I'll
announce when that's about to happen, and will begin taking orders for
boards.

If this fab house works out the cost will be under $10 postpaid for USA
shipping. DX shipping and payment will have to be determined.
One thing for sure. PayPal will NOT be used for either USA or DX orders.

Jim, N5IB

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:41:33 +0200 jean-michel hausseguy
<jmhausseguy@...> writes:

A question about the PCB .
Where we could order it ?