Re: Ver. 1.42 and crystal measurement

goldeaglemex strathman

Nick
Re: Board availability. I think I have the sweep generator and power meter covered. I could use the boards for the measurement Rx though. Noticed today that I had ordered a bag of 3.2768 crystals some time ago. Probably to avoid calculating filters and the diplexer. So, I can use those for the Rx board. Also will have to make sure I can mesh my hardware with the existing software. Great learning experience so far. How was the response to your offer to re-visit the PHSNA? With such easy access to nanoVNA's, etc. doubt that you are deluged with interest. Shame. Great learning experience all around.
73's
Ron K6DNV