Re: PHSNA & Measurement Receiver

Ted KX4OM

Nick,

Keep it up! I think those of us who have built the measurement receiver are starved for working ideas to play with. When I built it, I assumed the initial use would to inject an LO to a mixer such as an SBL-1 to move an RF signal down to the measurement receiver for analysis. Sort of like the idea from old QSTs to mix an RF frequency down to a limited bandwidth scope. I would think that the IF crystal filtering in the measurement receiver would do a pretty good job for something like that, and we would be able to see the frequencies like you have done with your experiment. I need a bit more of the concepts to work with, but I am interested in what you are doing.

Ted, KX4OM