Re: Rev 1.40 vs 1.42 results

Ted KX4OM

There is an error in that table. I copied the data from a test file and accidentally posted without checking it. The peak frequency of the 1.40 results is 8386.364. I also meant to add that the frequency-related data, peak frequency and bandwidth were almost identical between the 2 data sets, while the RS, Lm and Q are significantly different. Is that indicative of more loss being accounted for? Also, as to the crystal measurement coefficients, are both the sets of coefficients in parameters.txt factored into the calculations in the crystal measurement mode?

I've been going back through the messages since the release of 1.41 to try to understand what is involved with the measurements.

Ted, KX4OM