Re: AD9850 module pc board

Glenn

Thanks Steve
I rarely make my own pcb's these days and have bought literally dozens of my designs out of China. Going back to 2007 actually.

glenn vk3pe

Hi Glenn;
I stopped making most of my boards in favor of a commercial made board. You should look at this web site for price comparisons - https://pcbshopper.com/ The cost of 3, 5, or 10 boards was way cheaper than I thought it would be. I only make a board now for a quick and dirty 1 off project. They will also quote shipping and lead times. I have not checked it lately though...

73 Steve, KM5HT