Re: Ver. 1.42 and crystal measurement

goldeaglemex strathman

Nick
Thanks for the quick reply!

They (the VA) tell me that I'll probably croak from old age. I live in
Ensenada Mexico where screws let alone
toroids etc.don't exist so have been known to use the Beat Fit/Beat to Life
technic a few times.
When I get organized Ill do a post for boards. The nanoVNA learning curve
will have to wait!

Ron, K6DNV/XE

Nick
Not sure of the date of your post but I am pleased to see that the PHSNA
project has been saved. I came to the project late, missed the boards,
etc
but saved all the documentation and parts needed for the project.
Assembled
and tested several modules, located 3 HP435 power meters ($5.00 ea), very
well designed enclosures.
Used 1 for the power meter and power supplies and another for the sweep
generator and receiver. Got waylaid with chemo and radiation, got that
behind me successfully and and now wish to complete the project . I
intend
to use the PHSNA to characterize the crystals for the receiver. So, looks
like there will be enough of the community left to get me over the humps.
Thanks for all the work you put into the PHSNA.

Ron, K6DNV. First licensed 1957 as KN6DNV now Extra.