Re: Ver. 1.42 and crystal measurement

Nick Kennedy

Ron,

Congratulations on getting those treatments behind you.

As for boards for the projects. I'm assuming Jim is not in the PHSNA board
business any longer. But there might be some on the list with extra boards
(myself included) that you or someone else coming late to the project could
use.

You might or not find the board configuration to match the hardware you've
been collecting, but possibly you could "beat to fit".

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 7:57 PM goldeaglemex strathman <
goldeaglemex@...> wrote:

Nick
Not sure of the date of your post but I am pleased to see that the PHSNA
project has been saved. I came to the project late, missed the boards, etc
but saved all the documentation and parts needed for the project. Assembled
and tested several modules, located 3 HP435 power meters ($5.00 ea), very
well designed enclosures.
Used 1 for the power meter and power supplies and another for the sweep
generator and receiver. Got waylaid with chemo and radiation, got that
behind me successfully and and now wish to complete the project . I intend
to use the PHSNA to characterize the crystals for the receiver. So, looks
like there will be enough of the community left to get me over the humps.
Thanks for all the work you put into the PHSNA.

Ron, K6DNV. First licensed 1957 as KN6DNV now Extra.