Re: PHSNA - New Members

Alan Jamieson

Hello
It's good to see the group active again, especially as I've just begun to complete my PHSNA after a long hiatus.
I had a problem getting the software to compile until finding that the Morse.ino that's in the software file was the problem. However It does compile OK with the version in the Windows file.
The various versions of the software and hardware files are not always clearly identified. It would be helpful if someone who knows the project well could sort the most up to date material into a folder.
Cheers
Alan
VK5ZFj