Re: AD9850 module pc board

Ted KX4OM

Glenn and the group,
Not the gerbers, but the photo of a homebrew two-sided PCB apparently made by CO6BG, November 2014. The photos were from a Yahoo group, and my screen capture of the Files list does not show the header for the group. I managed to save files from the qrp-tech group, but if it was the EMRFD group, I don't have the files.

The board looks like it was made with toner transfer or sensitized film photo method. I'll search some more to try to find further info. From my experience, doing a toner transfer two-sided is tedious, especially with a board that small.

Ted, KX4OM