Re: AD9850 module pc board

Glenn

Hi Jim, I guess that 'one person' is me. Did you manage to build any of the boards?
Glenn
vk3pe

Does anyone know of gerbers for a AD985x module or a Si5351 module so I can make my own modules since already have the main chip. I only know of one person that had gerbers for one of the modules. Does anyone know of others? I do wish designers would put the module circuit on the pc board. They could still add the pins/sockets for the modules and accommodate both worlds without increasing board real estate.