Re: AD9850 module pc board

Jim Pruitt

Don, that experimenter board takes...one of the modules.  This discussion I had hoped would be about how to make my own modules since I do not trust the quality of the Chines modules being sold at 10 times the price they were 3 or 4 years ago.  I have the DDS chips to put on them and I hate to see them go to waste and being on a fixed income it seemed like a good idea to at least try to make my own.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 5/13/2020 11:24 PM, Don Vosper via groups.io wrote:
Have you seen the info  in the files section regarding the DDS experimenter's board?
Don m5aky