Re: PHSNA - New Members

Jim Pruitt

Hello Nick.

Nice to see you signed on as a moderator and I assume co owner of the group.

Do you have any plans for generating interest and traffic on the list?

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 5/13/2020 8:10 AM, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Hello PHSNA-

I've recently become one of the moderators for the group. I note that we've had 18 new members sign on in this month. You should now have access to the messages and files in this group.

If you decide to post, note that the first post is moderated. I'll try to approve any such posts ASAP and you'll have free access afterwards.