Re: Power Meter

Nick Kennedy

Very nice circuit Hans, and a great video to describe it in detail. I'd be
tempted to try to duplicate it but I've already got several "watches" that
give me a well defined RF level.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:46 AM Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Hi JoergU

There is a very nice power calibrator design available from a German ham.
Just google for "dl7av calibration". Use a translator, to translate the
German text.
It creates a 0 dBm sine output. I built it myself (cost approx. 10 EUR)
and the
harmonics are >30 dB suppressed.
Many thanks for this. Very rare for this to happen, but it happened to be
exactly WHAT I needed and WHEN I needed it... so I googled DL7AV
calibration and found several pages, of which the main one I followed was
http://dl6gl.de/station/selbstregelnder-kurzwellen-kalibrierungsgenerator

So I built my own version from entirely junkbox parts yesterday afternoon
and I have made a YouTube video about it see https://youtu.be/732ESoul088

This will be very useful in my case - thanks again!

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com