Re: Power Meter

Alfredo Mendiola Loyola

I will try it LAter, I have bought a power meter LadyBug LB478.
RegardsAlfredo Mendiola Loyola

On Thursday, September 12, 2019, 07:46:20 AM GMT-5, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Hi JoergU

There is a very nice power calibrator design available from a German ham.
Just google for "dl7av calibration". Use a translator, to translate the
German text.
It creates a 0 dBm sine output. I built it myself (cost approx. 10 EUR)
and the
harmonics are >30 dB suppressed.
Many thanks for this. Very rare for this to happen, but it happened to be
exactly WHAT I needed and WHEN I needed it... so I googled DL7AV
calibration and found several pages, of which the main one I followed was
http://dl6gl.de/station/selbstregelnder-kurzwellen-kalibrierungsgenerator

So I built my own version from entirely junkbox parts yesterday afternoon
and I have made a YouTube video about it see https://youtu.be/732ESoul088

This will be very useful in my case - thanks again!

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com