Re: Si570 LVDS Output Impedance

Nick Kennedy

For that purpose, I'd try to assure 50 ohms by following the output with an
attenuator. I wouldn't assume a specific source resistance internal to the
Si570.

Another issue if you're trying to use the si570 in a signal generator type
of application is that the Si570 has a square wave output. However, if as
you say you are interested in a single channel use, you can LPF that signal
into a sine wave.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 6:28 AM Alfredo Mendiola Loyola via Groups.Io
<mendiola_loyola=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello:

My goal is to get a single channel output with exactly 50 ohms impedace.

By using a transformer 1:4 if the outputs of the si570 doesn't have
exactly 50 ohm I will get at the output of the transformer an impedace
higher or lower than 50 ohm.

I'm working with UHF sgnales 430 mhz.

73
Alfredo.