Re: Si570 Set Frequency

Ambro IW2FVO

I do suggest to read this document:
https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/data-sheets/si570.pdf
at page 14 figure 3.
I confirm that there is no errors:> the DRO must stay in the 4.8 GHZ to 5.6 Ghz frequency range.
As i told before the sketch is loaded on Arduino Nano and it is working as a VFO for my Two Meters FM receiver and for the APT ( around 137 MHz ) receiver.
The tuning information is provided to the Arduino Nano through a serial link : >> you could use the Arduino IDE Monitor to set the desired frequency.
I do really suggest to load the sketch as is, >> run it >> and then introduce the modification you need.
73, iw2fvo
ciao.