Re: Shielding for Power meter?

Ronald Morrison

Some of the guitar parts supply places sell an adhesive backed copper foil that is much wider.  I bought a roll of 2 3/8" wide foil tape.  Great for shielding or for making pcbs from perf board, etc. Even add a side of copper to a single sided pcb.
Ron, K5DUZ

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 12:03:09 AM CST, jim via Groups.Io <ab7vf=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The last copper foil I bought  (1/2" wide 60' roll), about 20 years ago at a stained glass shop ..Do they even have those  anymore?
Lots of it on Amazon

Jim

    On Monday, February 25, 2019, 7:44:47 AM PST, Ben Pharr <bnp@...> wrote:

I have one of N5IB's power meter boards and I'm almost ready to assemble it. What kind of material do I need to shield the SMD section? Some sort of copper foil I'm assuming? Can someone give me some specs? Any suggestions on where I can buy some?

Thanks,
Ben
WF5N