From: PHSNA@groups.io [mailto:PHSNA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:41 PM
To: PHSNA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PHSNA] Testing the Measurement Rcvr

Tony:
There is a Yahoo group

Spectrum Analyzer Projects

It is mainly for the Scotty Spectrum Analyzer, but some general
discussion also.

Dave - WB6DHW

On 1/9/2019 12:10 PM, Tony Jaques wrote:
Hi Nigel,
I am part way through doing a Specan and it would be interesting to communicate about it. But obviously the PHSNA group is not the place to do it. There does not seem to be a group, but for now I have just joined the BITX20 group in the hope that they might create a section.
Apologies toPHSNA. My only excuse is that I have built two - one with Gary's sweep mods.

Tony (G3PTD)