Re: AD9850/51 module pc boards

William R Maxwell

Had that experience too, Terry. Actually, DHL agents in China seem to be particularly adept at deeming parts of Australia as remote, with absolutely no local knowledge, I suspect. I'm almost exactly 8 nautical miles from Launceston Airport, where most incoming airfreight arrives in Tassie but no, I'm remote too in some Chinese DHL assessments!

Thanks for the private email. I'll take a look at it now.

Bill VK7MX

On 3/10/2018 4:51 PM, Terry VK5TM wrote:
Hi Bill.

My problem is, because I am supposedly in the most remote of locations according to them (lets see them deliver to Birdsville), they doubled the shipping cost then added a remote fee on top of that.

Used them once, $68 shipping fee on a $30 order - not doing that again.

PS, I sent a private email to your bigpond address.