Re: AD9850/51 module pc boards

Terry VK5TM

Hi Bill.
Same experience here, I got samples once from the Australian agent after jumping through multiple hoops. That was for a commercial project that ended up crashing anyway.
Would be nice if it had changed, but I doubt it. Hopefully the guys in the US will have better luck.

Ok, the attached pdf is a preliminary set of notes to go with the pcb, so additions, corrections or updates if anybody can think of any please.

You will notice I have been fiddling again and added a couple of pads so that the Rset resistor can be isolated for those that want to experiment with either level setting or AM modulation.

Now is the time to make suggestions to add or change something (providing it can be fitted on the pcb).