Re: AD9850/51 module pc boards

William R Maxwell

Nicely done Terry. I'll certainly take a couple once you get to production.

Bill VK7MX

On 30/09/2018 1:34 PM, Terry VK5TM wrote:
Updated pics with the 3.3v reg underneath the Xtal osc.

I have moved some things around to shorten the length of tracks between IC output, transformer and pin at the edge of the pcb.

Will leave this alone for a day or two, firstly so any comments can be added/updated and secondly, I find getting away from a design sometimes suggests improvements that can be made or something shows that has been missed (like a power track missing in the first set of pics).