Re: Very Late Start - Type 2

Nick Kennedy

That one doesn't look quite like the right form factor, assuming you want
it to fit right in to one of Jim's boards. I typically use his PHSNA FAQ
Sheet and compare the photos with what eBay offers:

https://groups.io/g/PHSNA/files/PHSNA%20FAQ%20Sheet.pdf

Of course, I have built PHSNA units with things that didn't fit up and had
jumpers running everywhere. Worked fine, but a bit ugly.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 8:14 AM David Jones via Groups.Io <goofy_36=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have one I've been meaning to build too. Too many other projects and
family things getting in the way. But it's getting towards fall and maybe
time to finally build this.

So what would be a good source for the AD9851 module? Would this ebay
item 273412902553 be acceptable? Or does anyone have a better choice or
source?