From: PHSNA@groups.io [mailto:PHSNA@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Jones via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:14 AM
To: PHSNA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PHSNA] Very Late Start - Type 2

I have one I've been meaning to build too. Too many other projects and family things getting in the way. But it's getting towards fall and maybe time to finally build this.

So what would be a good source for the AD9851 module? Would this ebay item 273412902553 be acceptable? Or does anyone have a better choice or source?