From: PHSNA@groups.io [mailto:PHSNA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Curt via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:21 PM
To: PHSNA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PHSNA] Very Late Start - Type 2

Will

Thanks for reply.

Okay I think I see Uno R3 for less than $8 from a us supplier. So now I just need to id which source for a type 2 9850. Not sure I am ready to mod and code for the si5351.

Curious what soldering you might need done to get yours assembled? I will be checking my stash for board components as I may have some extras there.

Curt