WB6OGD gaw analyzer compile errors

john

I have been trying to compile WB6OGD's gaw program for the arduino and am getting an error "prototype for 'Si5351::Si5351()' does not match any in class 'Si5351'". The only thing I have changed is to direct the compiler to the si5351.h file in Documents/Arduino/libaries, instead of within the folder with the sketch, having installed the library there. I am running arduino version 1.8.5, on an I7 4820K 3.2ghz, with 32 gb memory, and win8.1 pro. I tried to compile to the nano, uno, and due boards with the same error, except the due, and the sketch wouldn't compile for it. Attached is the compiler error text file. I am not a programmer, have used the arduino boards and compiler for a while, and usually can find the causes for most errors so far, but need help on this one.