Re: R: Re: [PHSNA] info

Nick Kennedy

It's funny, but I was just about to send out that same information and
Ignacio beat me to it by a few minutes.

The voltage monitoring function was added by Ignacio late in the game so
the hardware modifications don't appear on the schematics. It's a very
useful addition because it tells you the supply voltage and also adds
over-voltage and under-voltage alarms.

It's quite easy to start the system up and forget to turn on the 12 V
supply. The Arduino will be running on the 5 V from the USB but readings
will have large errors. The low voltage alarm will tell you what's wrong
when this happens.

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 9:25 AM EB4APL <eb4apl@...> wrote:

Hi Ambro and other new builders,

The PHSNA last version for Arduino NANO and DDS-60 has a lot of options
on the board, so if you are going to build it study the schematics and
the info carefully and you can remove from the schematics all that is
unnecessary for your needs. This also applies to the builders which
plan to assemble it in a perforated board.

After you get the info, please read the "PHSNA User's Guide 1r42.pdf"
that is in https://groups.io/g/PHSNA/files/Windows%20PHSNA, specially
pages 19 and 20, which explains how to add a couple of resistors to
support the new supply voltage measurement function.

Regards,
Ignacio, EB4APL

El 07/05/2018 a las 22:19, Ambro IW2FVO escribió:
I can not find what indicated.could you post a link please?73, ambro