After you get the info, please read the "PHSNA User's Guide 1r42.pdf" that is in https://groups.io/g/PHSNA/files/Windows%20PHSNA, specially pages 19 and 20, which explains how to add a couple of resistors to support the new supply voltage measurement function.

Regards,
Ignacio, EB4APL

El 07/05/2018 a las 22:19, Ambro IW2FVO escribió:
I can not find what indicated.could you post a link please?73, ambro

----Messaggio originale----
Da: kennnick@gmail.com
Data: 7-mag-2018 20.59
A: <PHSNA@groups.io>
Ogg: Re: [PHSNA] info

Hello Ambro,

All of the software you need is in the folder "Windows PHSNA". That
includes two Arduino 'ino' files plus the Windows executable.

You will also find a user's guide for the software and a guide on how to do
the Arduino software installation, for any people not familiar with it.
There are sample "parameters.txt" and "memories.txt" files which the
Windows PHSNA program reads to configure itself for your specific system.

As for schematics -- since there are many variations on the software, I
recommend you first look over "PHSNA FAQ Sheet.pdf" which is in the top
level (last page) of the files area. I hope it will guide you to the
correct document for the schematics. But if there's any trouble, we can
help you.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 1:40 PM Ambro_IW2FVO via Groups.Io <iw2fvo=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

hi to all in this forum,
I have to build the Phsna for one of my friend ham.,
I would like to use the parts already on our hands without the use of a
pcb.
We have : Arduino nano, ad9850 DDS, ad 8307 detector all working.
Need the following_
where to download the latest schematic diagram and part list
where to download the latest arduino firmware
where to download the last pc software.
thanks for all,
73 ambro